Manufacturing Team Member
Purpose of the Job:
The Manufacturing Team Member (MTM) is responsible for producing product in a timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs.
Core Tasks and Duties/Performance Expectations:
• Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using operating procedures or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Performs spot checks of product to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
• Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Follows proper safety procedures and training guidelines.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma preferred;
• 2 years of assembly work experience is considered an asset;
• High level of detail accuracy, manual dexterity, and hand-eye co-ordination;
• Ability to follow instructions;
• Ability to work as a team/independent;
• Reliable/ dependable - excellent attendance and punctuality record;
• Good Communication Skills;
• Ability to work in a safe and orderly manner.
Description of the Working Conditions:
• Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 40 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; safety glasses, hearing protection, and safety shoes/boots.
Hiring with Plum.io
As part of our application process, please create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if our company is a fit for you, and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. Your Plum Profile will allow you to stand out from your fellow applicants for your true talents. Are you a Task Master? Are you a natural Adapter? Are you an excellent Communicator? Everyone has talents and Plum helps you showcase yours. Take this chance to learn more about your talents, and apply that knowledge as you grow your career. Start Now -> http://bit.ly/1EF9DX3
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for Structur3D Printing, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.