Please introduce yourself here!

1. Morgan Knicely
  2. Austin, TX, USA
  3. Ceramic clay for sure, possibly also flex hinges, gaskets, shoe insoles. I hope to prototype inventions of my own someday.
  4. Deezmaker Bukobot Duo V2

Looks like there’s no tutorial for this printer so I’m hoping to be the first to submit one. I’ve had a harder time than I thought at mastering different materials like ABS and Nylon… so far I’ve only printed successfully with PLA. I’m interested to see how hard it is to adapt to paste.

Cheers,
Morg

Chris Finkle
Canada
Andrew is my background
Presently we have a Dremel Ideamaker

Welcome, Morgan! We look forward to your tutorial with the Bukobot. Nutella is an easy paste to get started with to get a feel for how the system works. Ceramic or clay will likely need a little trial and error to dial in the settings to optimum, since there are so many ways to vary the ceramic or clay mixture. You may find you will need to cut the mixture with some water to make it printable. Cheers, Charles

Welcome Chris! Can’t wait to see what kind of cool stuff you print on the Dremel Ideamaker.

Susan and I are excited to print our first Nutella project.We will post it here first!

I’m Jim Mooney, in the Hershey Pennsylvania area (USA). I’m using 3D printers to play, but also for work… I’m a pediatric anesthesiologist working to develop better simulations for training residents/ students/ etc.

I’m hooking the Discov3ry up to a Makerbot Replicator 2X, that failed every 15 minutes… Because of those failures, I replaced it with a Felix 3, and I have a Kossel Pro coming (eventually…). It all started with building a Rostock, which I’ve never managed to get printing yet…

Welcome, Jim! You have a great assortment of printers, and I like how you are applying 3D printing toward training future medical professionals.

Name: Cindy
Interest/background: Interest=high, background=clueless
3D printer: FABtotum at home, maybe access to a RigitBot if I ask really, really nicely.

Welcome, Cindy! The community is here to help. :smile:
We look forward to seeing what you print with the Discov3ry.

Welcome to Structur3D's 3D Printing Materials Community!

Name: Robert G
Interest: Rapid prototyping, hobbyist, and edible treats
3D Printer: Felix Duo 2.0 w/ e3d hotend addition

Welcome Robert! Are you planning to print food?

Name: Michael Hauser
Interests: Prototyping and product design, jewelry, food printing
My Printers: Ord Bot Hadron, CubeX (e3d extruder), Rostock Max (WIP), Kossel Mini

Hi @hauser

Welcome to the forum!

1. Hi Everyone, I’m Melanie, and I’m the new Marketing Manager at Structur3D Printing.
  2. Waterloo, Canada
  3. New to the 3D printing world (I come from mobile and telecommunications), I love the endless opportunities 3D printing brings to the table. I’m really excited to see where/how this industry takes us into the future.
  4. Currently, none personally (can see this changing in the not so distant future), but I’m loving the Ultimaker we have here at the office.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

1. Francis de Rege
  2. US
  3. Interested in prototyping for work and play
  4. Have a Rigidbot

Welcome to paste printing, Francis! We look forward to seeing what you print.

Cheers,
Charles

Hi, Larry and Mary Mathias here
We are in North Texas (DFW area) in USA
We have had 3D printers for about 3 years, we do local demoes and expos in the Fort Worth, Texas area, and Mary supports the E-Nable program and provides Maker Space consulting support to the local libraries, schools, and the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.
We have 2 commercial type Poly Printer FDM ABS printers, and a Mendal Max 1.5 Pro (which is the one we will use the Discov3ry on), and are waiting on a couple of KickStarter Peachy Printers.

So, if any has any ideas on connecting a Discov3ry to a MendleMax RepRap printer, I would be interested. :smile:

Hi Charles! Could you please help me out?

1. My name is Mike Stewart

2. USA, Austin Texas

3. I am a Software Engineer but have EE and ME interests. I write software to support 3D printers, 3D modeling, electronics, 3D scanning, firmware modifications

4. List:

re:3D Gigabot
re3D Open Gigabot
Makerbot Cupcake
Makerbot Thing O Matic
Makerbot Replicator 1 Dual
Makerbot Replicator 2
Makerbot Gen 5 Replicator
Makerbot Gen 5 Mini
Makerbot Gen 5 Z18
SeeMeCNC Orion
SeeMeCNC Rostock Max V1
SeeMeCNC Rostock Max V2
SeeMeCNC Rostock Max V2
Printrbot Simple
Printrbot Simple
Printrbot Simple Metal (HBP)
Stratasys BST 768
Rostock Mini
Custom Delta (OpenBuilds Delta 6 variant)
Form 1
Form 1+
Draken DLP
Prusa I2
Prusa I2 Max
Prusa I3 Clone
Prusa I3 Clone
Prusa i3 Clone
Velleman K8200
RichRap 3DR
Mendel90
Createbot Mini
Createbot Mid
Createbot Max
Omerod 2
Rigidbot
XYZPrinting Da Vinci Jr. Mix 2.0
Tiko

Welcome to the forum, Mike! That is quite the 3D printer inventory!

Cheers,
Charles